SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Yew Yew and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Arverne, New York before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Yew Yew’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
These YEW YEW Terms & Conditions of Service apply to the Internet website and any other digital properties (collectively, the “Site”) operated by YEW YEW INC, (“Yew Yew”, “we”, or “us”). These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of this website as well as all transactions conducted on or through this site. Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. However, we are not able to process some form of debit cards.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, so we’re offering a 30-day return policy after you receive your product, where you are eligible for a full refund within the first 30 days. If the product does not meet your expectation, you may return the product to receive a full refund.
Due to inevitable fraudulent activity we have set the guidelines below. The 30 Day refund policy only applies to 1 product per customer. If you purchase more than 1 product, you will only be eligible to return 1 of those products.
To start a return, email us at:
We ship all of our products through the United States Postal Service, through one of the two services:
Standard Shipping: First-Class will arrive in 5-7* business days.
Priority Mail: Priority mail will arrive in 3-5* business days.
*Please note, USPS does not operate on Sundays or federal holidays. For any other questions regarding shipping, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing and using this site, you agree that you have a duty to read these Terms and Conditions, that you have done so, and that you accept these Terms and Conditions in full, including, without limitation, the Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability set forth further below. Furthermore, you understand and accept that you are precluded from using lack of reading as a defense against all remedies contained herein. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Yew Yew at any time in its discretion. Your use of this site, including any product order, after any such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes. Please regularly review these Terms and Conditions.
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to use this website, including to purchase goods or services on our website. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you are not permitted to access this website for any reason. By using this website (and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions) you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Due to the age restrictions for use of this website, no information obtained by this site falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
All products on this website are intended for legal use and may not be used or discussed in a manner that is illegal. As the consumer, it is your responsibility to know your local, state and federal laws before making your purchase. Any governmental employee, agency, or agent must identify themselves to the operators of The Company upon their entering the site, and when ordering any products from our site. The Company reserves the right to request a scan of any customer’s photo ID for age verification before shipping an order.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including of a Yew Yew or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as of other members or visitors to this site, is prohibited. You may not upload to, post, distribute, or otherwise publish or transmit through this site any content or material of any kind which is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, threatening, derogatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or which we otherwise deem objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. The Company provides these hyperlinks as a convenience only and does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites or their contents. The Company is not responsible for the content of, and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
Yew Yew has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Yew Yew. Nonetheless, Yew Yew seeks to protect the integrity of its website, and therefore requests any feedback on sites to which it links, including if a specific link does not work.
Trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, images, HTML, codes, multimedia clips, Java codes, button icons, banners and software appearing in this site are our property or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos or copyrighted material to us. We, and any party that provided any of the foregoing to us, retain all rights with respect to any of our or their respective trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrighted material appearing in this site. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
The general information and content on this website is provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Yew Yew makes no representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to any health information on this website.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in Company materials or provided by any Company representative, none of which information is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment.
Neither the Company nor its representatives is providing any medical advice, and none should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials or other information set forth on this website or in other Company materials or provided over the phone or in email correspondence. All of the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Yew Yew does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not or no longer accurate or complete.
You will indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms of Service by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this site.
This site is intended for users located in the United States. It is up to you to determine whether accessing this site and purchasing our products are legal where you are. You access this site and purchase our products at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
If you have questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, the practices of this site, or if you are interested in reprinting any of the Content of this site, please contact us at: